Desert Folk Flair

desert dwellers living in style...

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Stalking

So I was talking to Heather (my manager) about my original idea for this blog, that it came from seeing people looking ridiculously awesome while I was at work. But there was no way that macey's would let me be enough of a creep to have a camera handy with which to photograph unsuspecting customers. 

BUT Sammy's is quite the opposite. Heather said "Go for it." and she said it with a smile.
I love my job.

So behold here, the first one I managed to snag. The pictures aren't awesome quality because I had my camera on a stupid setting on accident. BUT I'm excited to say that I think y'all will be seeing much more of the intended inhabitants on this blog. HUZZAH




On that note, if you're in the area and feeling exceptionally cute, maybe you'll want to stroll on in to Sammy's, buy a shake. And maybe I'll be there to stalk you for  a minute.

No comments: