Desert Folk Flair

desert dwellers living in style...

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Krystal birthday

Krystal and Dr. Suess share a birthday. 
She's officially twenty.
He would have been One-hundred-and-nine (or near there...).



my grandmother made this sweater for my mother.
She was a knitting fiend.
I miss her.


I tried out The Dainty Squid's zigzag nail polish tutorial. She's awesome.
It was so easy. If you decide to try it, I would LOVE it if you would post it and then hit me up with a link in the comment section. I'm dying to see your creativity.




In honor Krystal's newfound age,
we ventured to the nearest Sweet Tooth Fairy for some delectable cupcakes.
So tasty.


I tried The Elvis,
which is a banana cupcake
with peanutbutter frosting,
dipped in chocolate,
topped with chopped peanuts.
Pay no attention to my expression. It was SO good.


Happy Birthday Krystal!
Love it.

No comments: